Virtual: The Australian Launch of High Spirits "Masters of Magic"
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Product code: PWWJAG
Settle in at home on April 7 with a huge 9 x 15ml whiskies, for an Australian first taste of 40 year old Italian independent bottler High Spirits.
Vibrant circus-themed labels and a company history that dates back to 1981, Whisky & Alement is excited to introduce famed independent bottler High Spirits to Australia for the first time ever. The story of High Spirits dates back to the 1970's when High Spirits founder, cask selector Ferdinando "Nadi" Fiori purchased the Taverna del Artisti. Already surrounded by whisky, he first selected and bottled a Glenlivet 1960 21 year old at cask strength in 1981. This is an incredible opportunity to taste the newest collection from one of one of Italy's oldest independent bottlers who is this year celebrating 40 years in the industry.
What's included in the pack?
1x tasting mat, to keep track of your drams!
- 15ml x Glenburgie 21 year old distilled 1998 by High Spirits, 46%
- 15ml x Arran 23 year old distilled 1996 by High Spirits, 46%
- 15ml x Highland Malt 20 year old distilled 2000 by High Spirits, 46%
- 15ml x Aultmore 11 year old distilled 2008 by High Spirits, 46%
- 15ml x Benrinnes 11 year old distilled 2008 by High Spirits, 46%
- 15ml x Croftengea 12 year old distilled 2007 by High Spirits, 46%
- 15ml x Ledaig 11 year old distilled 2008 by High Spirits, 46%
- 15ml x Linkwood 12 year old distilled 2007 by High Spirits, 46%
- 15ml x MacDuff 11 year old distilled 2008 by High Spirits, 46%
What time should I sign-on, and how do I join the event online?
You will receive a link via email 1 day prior to the event. For any queries, please contact Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org
7:15pm The Zoom waiting room opens
7:30pm Tasting begins
8:45 - 9:15pm Community catch-up, and questions
After the tasting:
High Spirits products will be available to purchase via the Whisky & Alement web shop
Postage & Pickup:
- Express Post of tasting packs is included in the ticket price
- Live locally? Pickup is available from Whisky & Alement from approx. Wednesday 24th March during standard trading hours. You will receive an email or phone call once your tasting pack is ready for pickup. Please note, the venue will be closed during the Easter break. For live opening hours, please check www.whiskyandale.com.au