An Isle of Arran exclusive with Mariella Romano
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Melbourne, VIC
- Product code: P6NGQC
Join global ambassador for Isle of Arran Distillers, Mariella Romano, in the launch of 'The Man With The Golden Glass' - Master Distiller James MacTaggart's second addition to the revered 'Master of Distilling' series. Bottled to mark the 12th Anniversary of James MacTaggart, this yet-to-be released single malt comes in at 12 years old, and was previously nested in Palo Cortado Sherry Casks, handpicked from a boutique producer of some of the finest Sherry wines from Jerez de la Frontera.
- Lochranza Reserve - 43%
- Arran Marsala Wine Cask Finish - 50%
- The Arran Master of Distilling 1 'The James McTaggart' - 54.2%
- The Arran Master of Distilling 2 'The Man with the Golden Glass' 12y/o Palo Cortado Cask - 51.8%
- Machrie Moor - 46%
- Machrie Moor Cask Strength - 56.2%
Doors open at 6pm, tasting commences 6.30pm.